[openbox] The state of the art in tiling with Openbox

Andrew Gallant jamslam at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 11:02:52 EDT 2013

> Thank you for the quick answer. Then I'll stick with Pytyle1 that perfectly
> suits my needs. Just one thing : is it possible to use pytyle-client to
> enable or disable tiling from command line ? It would be pretty cool to bind
> this to the "hot corners"…

I can't remember how `pytyle-client` works unfortunately. It looks
like you need to give it a command number that corresponds to a
callback in the config. Ech.

If I were you, I'd just bind the corners to an `xdotool` command that
presses the enable or disable tiling keys. (I don't think there's a
way to have it toggle... Ug.)