[openbox] Restore pre-LeastOverlap window ordering?

Andrej N. Gritsenko andrej at rep.kiev.ua
Sun Aug 18 16:06:14 EDT 2013

    Hello!

Dana Jansens has written on Sunday, 18 August, at 14:57:
>On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 2:01 PM, Piotr Karbowski <jabberuser at gmail.com>wrote:
>> @Dana, I hope you did not felt offended by my 'report' here and if you
>> did, then I am really sorry.

    The same here. I never wanted to offend anyone and if it sounded that
way then I'm terribly sorry. And I know how it is when someone who uses
your SW isn't satisfied.

>> whatsoever, the new policy may be default, but just let me configure
>> option (even at build time) to switch to old one.

>It's not a question of being offended. Statements like "I'll just not
>upgrade" are the least helpful thing you can do for yourself.

    I would like to help, you know, I even sent here a little patch some
time ago. It's just I cannot afford helping here ATM because a lot of
people wait the beta release of next version of libfm and pcmanfm so all
my free time goes there.

>If you can give specific examples that can be improved, then devs can act
>on those. If you just make vague complaints, or "the way it used to be"
>then nothing much will come of it. I think you could apply this to how you
>interact with any software project and probably other things as well.

>Having a center option is already a reported bug and the author of the new
>placement algorithm is already working on implementing it. (Thanks Ian.)

    That is very good to hear. Thank you very much!

    Andriy.