[openbox] Restore pre-LeastOverlap window ordering?

Piotr Karbowski jabberuser at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 14:01:45 EDT 2013

Well, no one here is ungreateful to the openbox author or its contributors.

Many people, including me, have issues with new, kinda forced
window-placement policy, which cannot be turned off. I liked the policy
that was placing windows around center of the screen, thats what I like
in floating window managers, they are floating and not try to be tiling.

and for whats it wroth, I still think that openbox is one of the best
things ever invented after the sliced bread, its like my beloved old
fluxbox but 'new age' version, with a lot of features that fluxbox did
not had.

@Dana, I hope you did not felt offended by my 'report' here and if you
did, then I am really sorry.

whatsoever, the new policy may be default, but just let me configure
option (even at build time) to switch to old one.

-- Piotr.