[openbox] Restore pre-LeastOverlap window ordering?

Brian Mattern rephorm at rephorm.com
Sun Aug 18 12:33:55 EDT 2013

On Sun, 18 Aug 2013, Anton Bobrov wrote:

> > I will not use new versions too until this behavior is fixed.
>
> Same shit. Behavior breaking is a no-no. I added openbox into IgnorePkg.

Wow. Extremely constructive responses, people. "Changing" and "Breaking"
are a matter of individual perspective. No one is entitled to receive
both free updates to free software and an ever-unchanging user experience.
If you require something to be configurable, make it configurable
instead of complaining about it.

Brian