[openbox] menu.xml - I thought It Only Had One Format/Standard?

Das dasfox at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 18:03:40 EDT 2013

Xyne,

If you were PAYING ATTENTION you would of READ this ---> Now I go and try
the same thing from the example menu.xml in the source and it won't work...

I told you before that all I was doing is using the example menu in the
source, so pelase don't patronize people who explain what they're doing and
you fail to remember or see it...

So AGAIN I took the original menu.xml from the source and the only thing
I've done is added in the <separator/> like this example below and it's not
working...

<menu id="apps-accessories-menu" label="Accessories">
<separator/>

I'm attaching the exact file from the source with only this change...