[openbox] Git

Jamie Macdonald jamie.alban at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 16:38:19 EDT 2013

> Yes, master is official and commits we intend to ship.

On a related note then,  Bugzilla doesn't have a "master" label for
"Version", nor does it have one for your release yesterday (3.5.2).

I had started a discussion about alternative bug trackers at some point,
> but it didn't get very far. I'm not sure we want to tie ourselves to GitHub
> so strongly right now. I'd like to start by experimenting with using it for
> code review.

 I understand not wanting to be reliant on their proprietary system (if
that is the main reason).