[openbox] [RELEASE] Openbox 3.5.2

Das dasfox at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 00:46:02 EDT 2013

WOW THANKS Dana!

And Obconf too?

GO GIRL!

Now please get someone to clean up the xml in the menu.xml included in the
source, I think we have one tag not closed?

After all the <menu id= sections aren't the tags suppose to be closed?

This is what we have now;

<menu id="apps-accessories-menu" label="Accessories">

Is that suppose to be instead?

<menu id="apps-accessories-menu" label="Accessories"/>

THANKS again Dana!