[openbox] Can't create a valid menu.xml

52midnight info at 52midnight.com
Mon Apr 29 16:58:07 EDT 2013

> I'm not sure you can put an absolute path there. Try just "menu.xml".

Hmm. Curious. The absolute path produces the error message ("Unable to
find ..") but this disappears with your suggestion.

This further suggests that the relative path allows the menu to be found,
but it's still being tossed out ... by ..?

> At this point I think I'd run openbox in gdb and see what's failing.

You're ahead of me here. I assume that you're referring to a debugger that
I've never used? Could you suggest an invocation?

And thanks for your interest in this.