[openbox] partial strut question...

Andrew Gallant jamslam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 17:15:06 EDT 2013

Have you tried running dzen with `dzen2 -dock`?

Last time I checked, I thought `xmobar` set the `override_redirect`
attribute, which effectively makes it ignored by window managers. I
think the recommended way to use it with Xmonad is to setup the
margins explicitly. (But I could be wrong here, it's been a while
since I've used Xmonad.)

- Andrew