[openbox] Windows in The GIMP behaving badly.

52midnight info at 52midnight.com
Sun Apr 14 15:14:53 EDT 2013

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 01:09:05 +1000, Jim Rees <rees at umich.edu> wrote:

>  Does it behave differently with other window managers?

I tried it with twm and the windows behaved normally; however, twm is so
simple that it may not be a good test. I've opened this topic on the
Gentoo forum and have a respondent prompting me for X properties info:

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-956894.html

My guess is that Gimp is offering 'hints' to the window-manager that are
either mis-stated or are being misinterpreted. If I get no joy here I'll
try the Gimp team.