[openbox] Question : per user autostart application

bino oetomo bino at indoakses-online.com
Sun Mar 4 22:09:02 EST 2012

Dear All

Until now I just an X user .. never make any 'touch' on X configuration.

(un ?)Fortunately now I need to do customization.

Here is my Case :
I need to 'build' a simple incar MDT (mobile data terminal)
There 2 application that I need to run 'inside' openbox.

My system :
- Base : TurnkeyLinux Turnkey-Core
- Xorg
- Openbox
- Slim
- wmctrl

-- No other KDE, XFCE, etc etc run

Current state :
There is two user in my box : root , bino
I set an Autologin using slim the default user is 'bino' , and it work
just fine .. openbox is autostarted eachtime reboot and or bino is login
After an autologin , I manualy run Terminal Emulator by right click on
OpenBox workspace/desktop
 From that terminal emulator, I run two of my application (let's call it
app1 and app2) .. each with '&' sign. Each run on 'Full Screen mode'
By Using wmctrl, I can choose between 2 window, and bring it to front
(activate).

My question is :
How to set openbox automagicaly run that app1 and app 2 each time 'bino'
is login ?

Kindly please give me any of your enlightment.

Sincerely
-bino-