[openbox] autostart.sh and bashrc

Anthony Thyssen A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au
Fri Jun 29 02:14:40 EDT 2012

On Fri, 29 Jun 2012 08:06:18 +0200
Johan Vromans <jvromans at squirrel.nl> wrote:
| Ian Zimmerman <itz at buug.org> writes:
|
| > This thread went a bit off-topic, but anyway what I do is keep a
| > separate file ~/.environment, and source it from multiple places:
| >
| > ~/.profile
| > ~/.bash_profile
| > ~/.xsession
|
| And then you switch to a csh and the fun starts...

Actually it was that swicth that caused me to make the enviroment file
I use it from both .cshrc and shell profiles.
Their are ways :-)

Alises and other things were a lot harder.  But even when I used csh
(long time ago) I generally used shell for script work.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    <A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au>