[openbox] Upgraded to openbox 3.5 - strange behaviour with shortcut to open terminal?

Pedro Ribeiro pedrib at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 07:08:03 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I've recently upgraded my 3.4.11 installation to 3.5.

Everything seems to be working fine, apart from the well known bug
triggered by some gtk3 apps.

The only thing that happens now is when I use some of my shortcuts,
such as for example Windows + T to open a terminal, the terminal
window will appear underneath all windows.

Is this expected behaviour, or something wrong with me rc.xml? It is
exactly the same as used for 3.4.11.

Thanks in advance for your help.

PS: Is there a way to modify the Alt + Tab to get it back to the
horizontal mode as it had before?

Pedro