[openbox] Blurry menu icons

PlasmaSheep plasmasheep at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 13:05:05 EDT 2012

Hello,

So I've recently started using openbox because I wanted a more
lightweight desktop. I'm using openbox-menu with a pipe menu to
generate a list of applications, and while that works well, it seems
like the icons of each entry are resized from their actual resolutions
(see pic below). Is there a way to change the resolution that the
openbox menu uses to, say, 16x16? I've googled around but couldn't
seem to find anything.

Here's a picture of the blurry menu icons, with the non-blurry
graphics icon next to what actually shows up:
http://i.imgur.com/BIwRH.png

Thanks!