[openbox] Workspace Title

Paul openboxml023478 at rainslide.net
Sat Feb 11 13:52:22 EST 2012

On Saturday, 11 February, 2012 at 05:16:33 GMT, Andrew Gallant wrote:
>I wrote something up for you [1].

Wow. Thanks. I have only Python 2.6 here, so I changed the shebang line accordingly and of course, like every other Python program bar one (Terminator) I've downloaded over the years, it gave an error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "./workspace_change", line 3, in <module>
     import argparse
ImportError: No module named argparse

I am a programmer but not of Python. I've given up on even trying anything written in Python, because 99% of them give a similar error. Having said that, I gave yours a whirl because of the effort you went to. Thanks again.

--

.