[openbox] allow mouse and keyboard exclusively for a window

Martin mar at centrum.cz
Wed Feb 8 02:41:07 EST 2012

Hi,

I stiwtched from WindowMaker to OpenBox some time ago and I am quite happy
with the change.

Anyway, there is one thing still missing for me -- for special application
(vncviewer, gimp) it was possible in WindowMaker to set, that mouse and
keyboard was exclusively for this application (window) -- which has allowed
that special key/mouse bindings were not captured by the window manager
itself, but rather passed to the application in specified window.

I am wondering if there is such a settings in OpenBox?  I am quite unable
to google it.

Regards,
Martin