[openbox] Can the "Legacy fullscreen applications" behaviour switched off ?

STRANSKY Rainer - Contractor rainer.stransky at external.thalesgroup.com
Tue Feb 7 03:28:55 EST 2012

I want to have a fullscreen application to be below a other window. But openbox does not allow this behaviour.
Using wmctrl -r "DialogueWindow" -b add,above does not bringt the DialogueWindow in front.

Wenn I make the fullscreen window not "fullscreen" (a shift of one pixel is sufficient e.g.: wmctrl -r "FullscreenWindow" -g 0,1,-1,-1-,-1) all works fine.

Is there a way to disable this "Legacy fullscreen applications" behaviour

Regards

Rainer