[openbox] Ignoring _NET_WM_ALLOWED_ACTIONS on a per app basis

Andreas Fink andreas.fink85 at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 21 14:35:13 EDT 2012

Hello,

is it somehow possible to make openbox ignore the value of _NET_WM_ALLOWED_ACTIONS on a
per app basis. I have a problem with spotify being run inside wine. RESIZE,
MAXIMIZE_VERT/HORIZ are all not set, which makes it kind of hard to force the window
behaving like a good app. I cannot resize it with my keybinding for GrowTo, neither can I
maximize it. It can be maximized with the window boundary offered by wine (wine changes
the size, no openbox).

This is annoying, and I would like to tell openbox to ignore the hints presented in
ALLOWED_ACTIONS.

Cheers
Andreas