[openbox] Window Cycling: Raise Minimized Windows?

Jim Rees rees at umich.edu
Tue Apr 17 21:30:53 EDT 2012

hiro case wrote:

  I would like the 'alt-tab window cycling' to raise all windows as I cycle,
  including those that are currently minimized. Currently it does not raise
  minimized windows. I do have the <raise> boolean enabled.

  My goal is to be able to do away with the alt-tab dialog and simply cycle
  through all windows. I run most applications maximized so the black outline
  doesn't help me know what window I am raising.

I asked for this too.  I don't think it's possible.  If I get ambitious I
might try coding it up.