[openbox] Chromium Browser - xdg issue

Robert Orzanna orschiro at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:41:17 EDT 2011

I appreciate your help Myra.

Changing the settings for zim may be a workaround but still
thunar-dropbox relies on xdg which cannot be changed. So I need to
figure out why xdg isn't working properly.

I do not see the issue related to the filetype setting as xdg-open
www.google.com opens a new chromium window.

[robert at thinkpad ~]$ xdg-open www.google.com
[robert at thinkpad ~]$ LaunchProcess: failed to execvp:
/opt/chromium-browser/nacl_helper_bootstrap
[13634:13634:1090529355:ERROR:nacl_fork_delegate_linux.cc(78)] Bad
NaCl helper startup ack (0 bytes)
Created new window in existing browser session.

However, I'm irritated why zim nor thunar-dropbox do not open links
inside chromium.

Robert.