[openbox] How to get back to Gnome (or other) desktop...

Andrew Sullivan andrew.t.sullivan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 10:45:44 EDT 2011

All

Red face time...  I noticed today that when I go to log in from the Ubunto
login screen, as I click my username I get a pop-up at the bottom of the
screen that allows me to choose a DM (and other things).  Never noticed that
before.

Thanks anyway.

Andrew

BTW - in this context GCC = Gnome Control Centre.