[openbox] Updated German translation

Mario Blättermann mario.blaettermann at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 07:29:26 EDT 2011

Am 30.10.2011 02:10, schrieb Ikem Krueger:
>> 2011/10/29 Mario Blättermann <mario.blaettermann at gmail.com>:
>
>> I've just updated the German translation for Openbox
>
> Cool.
>
>> Note, the current translation doesn't match the usual standards
>
> What do you mean with that?

Most translation teams have translation rules and special dictionaries
which make sure that translations are consistent across the
applications. And there are less differences between the rules for KDE,
GNOME, Xfce etc. Even platform independent translation groups (such as
Launchpad German Translators) use them. In our case, I've tried to apply
the rules of the German GNOME team. I'm a German GNOME translator, and
I'm running Openbox under GNOME.

Best Regards,
Mario