[openbox] Openbox unable to build on Debian Wheezy/Sid

Dana Jansens dana at orodu.net
Thu Oct 27 13:32:57 EDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 7:01 AM, Israel Jacques <mrkotfw at gmail.com> wrote:

> Since we're on the subject of building Openbox DEB files under
> Debian/Ubuntu, shouldn't "makedeb" do just that? It outputs a directory,
> debian/openbox/.

Sounds like it would, but it's been years since I looked at that script, and
left deb building to the debian maintainers.  If you'd like to improve the
script you can send a patch our way :) If it's something non-trivial please
throw it up in the bugzilla.

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 03:58, Israel Jacques <mrkotfw at gmail.com> wrote:

>> OK, same problem as before. Attached is a patch to fix it. Being explicit
>> is always best: http://sprunge.us/PiNR?diff

Ah, great thanks, fixed it and will go into git master soon.

>> On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 03:34, Israel Jacques <mrkotfw at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Unfortunately, no. I still get the same errors.

Thanks,
- Dana