[openbox] focus for a new windows (>1)

Iakov Davydov dav01 at myths.ru
Mon Nov 28 02:22:34 EST 2011

Hello,
In my rc.xml I have the following lines:
    <keybind key="W-Return">
      <action name="execute">
        <execute>lxterminal</execute>
      </action>
    </keybind>
If there is no lxterminal windows yet then pressing W-Return opens new
lxterminal and focuses it.
But if there is already one lxterminal window exist and it is not
focused than focus stays within the other window.
This happens not only with lxterminal but also with google-chrome
window (but doesn't happen with lxterm).
I suppose this happend after update to version 3.5.0.
Also the focus settings:
  <focus>    <focusNew>yes</focusNew>    <followMouse>no</followMouse>
   <focusLast>yes</focusLast>
    <underMouse>no</underMouse>
    <focusDelay>200</focusDelay>
    <raiseOnFocus>no</raiseOnFocus>
  </focus>

Steps to reproduce:
1. open lxterminal
2. open other window (and focus it)
3. press W-Return

What should happen:
new lxterminal should start and receive focus

What happens:
new lxterminal starts but doesn't receives focus

Any suggestions?

--
Best wishes,
Iakov Davydov