[openbox] About possibility to have different wallpaper on every desktop.

Andrej N. Gritsenko andrej at rep.kiev.ua
Sat Nov 5 12:36:44 EDT 2011

    Hello there!

    Possibly that question was asked yet so sorry. But I really want such
feature to work so I ask help before digging into sources up to full mess
with it. What I want? I want to have some kind of notification when the
desktop is switching so any desktop handler (PCManFM for example) can get
that notification and replace wallpaper on desktop. Does Openbox have
such kind of notification (via D-Bus probably, it seems as unified way to
messaging between applications) already?

    With best wishes.
    Andriy.