[openbox] Window displacement in KDE4/Openbox

Andrew Gallant jamslam at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 19:50:56 EDT 2011

This actually happens to me too, but I only use this combination on my
laptop (which I use infrequently) so it hasn't bothered me too much.

For a temporary and irritating fix, I typically click on the cashew
button in the panel (it would be in the bottom right corner, but you
need to unlock widgets first I think). When that dialog opens
(typically in the middle of the screen somewhere), I simply click on
one of the grey buttons to drag it back down.

After that, everything works fine until I restart the session. Weird.

- Andrew