[openbox] Openbox Action - Reconfigure

PReP Arch poisionous_reptile at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 22:15:54 EST 2011

Hello There - Openbox-Community :)

I am currently running: openbox-git 20110114-1
On a 64-bit archlinux system.

I have noticed, some versions ago, that the behaviour when running "Reconfigure" from the menu seems to have changed.
I do not know wether this is intended or not:

When i have updated the menu (using menumaker, by doing: mmaker -vf OpenBox3)
I usually do the Reconfigure thing to make the changes to the menu show.

Lately though, it has started to re-load the applications i have set in autostart.rc,
ending up in me getting another - duplicate - set of sessions of the programs i have defined.
(i.e it reloads another firefox, terminal, emesen a.so)

Is this intended, or/and can it be changed, since i mainly just want to reload the menu?
Or should i make a bug-report?

Cheers, PReP / Marcus Comét :)