[openbox] How are you gentlemen?

Alexey Korop akorop at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:21:47 EST 2011

Cedric Sodhi wrote on 07.02.2011 19:59:

> That's the message with which openbox causes a segfault and dies,
> killing all my running applications and making me loose all my work when
> I want to star midori.
     I'm using midori (rarely), but I never have openbox crash. Which
version of the openbox do you use?

> Now, I'm aware that you can probably not help me much based upon this
> report but could you suggest a way how to find out what or why this is
> happening?
     I'm using the following method:
     1) build the openbox from sources and install it (may be it is not
necessary);
     2) logon to the xterm session;
     3) type "gdb openbox" in the xterm window;
     4) type "bt" in xterm window after openbox crash;
     5) save all messages in xterm window including "bt" output.

Yours truly Alexey