[openbox] Cycle windows with mouse wheel

Dana Jansens dana at orodu.net
Wed Aug 31 10:18:03 EDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 12:31 AM, Tom Wizetek <tom at wizetek.com> wrote:
> Did I get this right?
>
>      <mousebind button="Down" action="Click">
>        <action name="NextWindow">
>          <dialog>none</dialog>
>          <bar>yes</bar>
>          <raise>yes</raise>
>          <linear>no</linear>
>          <finalactions>
>            <action name="Focus">
>              <stopInteractive>true</stopInteractive>
>            </action>
>          </finalactions>
>        </action>
>      </mousebind>
>
> This still doesn't do it for me. :(

Well that is what I suggested.. but if I think about it I guess that
shouldn't work.  Sorry I don't have the ability to try things first at
the moment.

I think what Mikachu meant, and what is correct is something like

<mousebind ...>
  <action name="NextWindow">...</action>
  <action name="Focus"><stopInteractive>yes</stopInteractive></action>
</mousebind>

The first should select the next window, the 2nd action should focus
is and kill the interactive thing.