[openbox] Porting obconf to GtkBuilder

Pablo Cabrera binchmod777 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 00:00:44 EDT 2011

I have ported obconf to GtkBuilder. The attached file is a patch
(applicable to obconf 2.0.3)

Done:
* Converted obconf.glade into obconf.ui (GtkBuilder format)
* Changed duplicated ids in the interface
* Ported the deprecated GtkOptionMenu to GtkComboBox
* Adapted signal handlers to GtkComboBoxes
* Removed libglade from compilation dependencies
* Added gmodule to compilation dependencies

To do:
* Port the preview system to cairo
* Port some deprecated symbols (gdk related)
* Update the translation files
* A lot of work ;)

I will continue working to make obconf GTK3 compatible. If
someone tested my code, please send me comments/bugreports/suggestions
Greetings