[openbox] openbox opens help windows for infinity on F1

Qwertyon Keen qkeen at yandex.ru
Wed Oct 20 19:51:49 EDT 2010

Hi.
I've just been using openbox for a few days and loved it much more than gnome or kde, but there is one irritating problem with it for now to which I couldn't find any solution.

When I occasionly press F1 in some window, help windows start to be opened for infinity till the parent window is closed.
I've checked rc.xml, but it doesn't contain any F1 bind or help tool invokation.

If you know where the problem is or can advise me on further investigation -- I'd appreciate your help.
Thanks.