[openbox] Openbox - Is this feature missing?

Américo Rocha aurocha at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 06:52:51 EST 2010

Hi,

I recently swtiched to Openbox but there seems to be a feature
missing, or, at least, I don't know how to configure it.

I would like to know if it is possible, on a resize window operation,
to automatically position the mouse on the bottom right corner
The same for moving a window, is it possible to position the mouse
cursor on the center of that window?

This doesn't happen in Openbox. Instead, the window is resized on the
corner nearest to the mouse cursor. That is fine if you resize using
Ctrl+Mouse; But if you use keyboard that doesn't work very well, and I
would like to mimic the behaviour of KWin or Metacity, as I'm very
used to that feature.

I configured through Obkey Alt+F8 for resize and Alt+F7 for moving a window.

TIA,

- aurocha