[openbox] dash in rc.xml

Anthony Thyssen A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au
Sun May 30 18:53:17 EDT 2010

On Sun, 30 May 2010 18:13:45 +0200
vlad <vla at uni-bonn.de> wrote:
| Hi all,
|
| What's the keyword to use dash in rc.xml,
| eg smth like
| "
| <keybind key="W-dash">
| "

Run the command  "xev" from a terminal. This will output lots of
messages showing the X events that window recieves.

Put cursor in the opened Xev window and press 'Dash'.

In the terminal will ne a line that lists the key pressed, and the
assigned 'key symbol' that represents it.

If no symbol has been assigned (sometimes the case for multi-media keys)
you will need to assign a symbol to either the keycode or keysym for
that key.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    <A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au>