[openbox] How to build openbox from last snapshot?

Alexey Korop akorop at gmail.com
Wed May 12 12:11:21 EDT 2010

Hi, All

     I built openbox without any problems under Mandriva 2008 and under
Ubuntu 9.04. But today under Mandriva 2010.1 I have the problems. The
./bootstrap command will fail with the following messages:

+ autopoint --force
Copying file ABOUT-NLS
Copying file config.rpath
Copying file po/remove-potcdate.sin
+ libtoolize --copy --force --automake
+ aclocal -I m4
+ autoconf
configure.ac:7: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_SUBST
       See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:125: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DEFINE

     The versions of the required soft are:

autoconf  2.65
automake  1.9.6
pkgconfig 0.23-7