[openbox] move mous cursor with window when moving to edge

Stefan Klinger all-lists at stefan-klinger.de
Thu May 6 16:03:18 EDT 2010

...followup to my previous message:

When I have focus followMouse set, I can still switch between windows when hitting Alt-Tab (or whatever invokes NextWindow action). Her I'd also expect the pointer to move to the next window.

Now this triggers the question: What happens when the option finalactions of the NextWindow action contains Focus, but not Raise and the mouse cusor ends up in another window lying above the target?

--
Stefan Klinger                                      o/klettern
                                                    /\/  bis zum