[openbox] Strange desktop changing behaviour

Andreas Fink andreas.fink85 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 29 04:25:23 EDT 2010

Hello,

here's my situation:
I have pidgin opened on desktop "2", and do my usual work on desktop "1". If I click the pidgin icon in the systray nothing
happens (i.e. although a _NET_ACTIVE_WINDOW is sent, the desktop does not change).
If however on desktop "1" is no active window, the desktop changes to desktop "2" and the pidgin window is activated. Can I
change openbox to always change the desktop on _NET_ACTIVE_WINDOW, even if there is an active window on the desktop I'm
currently working on?

Regards
Andreas