[openbox] How do I ask user "Maiden" to share his/her screenshot source files?

Mikael Magnusson mikachu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 18:57:21 EST 2010

2010/1/8  <tt at bu.edu>:

>  There is an OpenBox contributed screenshot (it is the very last in
> Openbox:Screenshots, as of 7 Jan 2010) that apparently has windows with NO
> TITLEBARS, which is right what I'm trying to do. This screenshot is signed by
> "Maiden" but has no links to the source rc.xml file and possibly other
> configuration files that were used. How do I ask Maiden to let me see the
> underlying incantations?

An easier solution seems to just ask the question here, but I'll save
you that step. In the <applications> section of your rc.xml file, add
<application class="*"><decor>no</decor></application>, or possibly
less specific than that if you want. You can also give decor back to
specific apps if you put them before or after the * one (I can never
remember which way it goes).

--
Mikael Magnusson