[openbox] [RELEASE] Openbox 3.4.11 released

Dana Jansens dana at orodu.net
Mon Feb 8 14:48:03 EST 2010

In case you're going to be bored this valentines day, we've made
another Openbox 3.4 release, so you can spend your day with Openbox.

There are a number of bug fixes in this release, and continued
improvements to menu behaviour.  The coolest thing however, is changes
to the the focus cycling (Alt-Tab) dialog.  It is now dynamic as
windows appear/disappear while focus cycling.  We've got some more
really cool changes coming up for in in the 3.5 series as well so stay
tuned for those.

As you may have noticed, we are also moving our web hosting to a new
site, which is allowing us to use the openbox.org domain fully.  As
such, the http://icculus.org/openbox site has moved to
http://openbox.org since a few weeks ago.

You can see the full changelog here: http://openbox.org/wiki/Openbox:Changelog
And download the latest before it hits youre distribution here:
http://openbox.org/wiki/Openbox:Download