[openbox] which linux works the best with pure openbox

Lucas Blaise blu3b0y16 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 15:08:13 EDT 2009

It comes with tint2, sorry. Chrunchbang also comes with own repo.  Also
couldn't just google the app (or library or whathaveyou) and see what the
current release is and dowload the debs. For example I wanted VLC 1.0x and
the most current in the ubuntu repo is VLC 0.99. So I dowloaded the debs of
all of the requirements and the new VLC packages itself and now I have for
the time being anyway the most current VLC.  Also you can always add other
repos that may what your looking for i.e google's repo or super OS'.

Hope that helps

Lucas