[openbox] Welcome to the "openbox" mailing list

Pedro Ribeiro pedrib at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 14:49:31 EST 2009

Hi,

I have been using openbox alongside GNOME and Nautilus for about a
year now. Everything has been smooth, but at some point my GNOME got
upgraded and one keybinding stopped working. I use Windows + E to open
a nautilus window and that was the one which stopped working. I have
several other keybindings which use the Windows key and they all work.
Openbox does not complain when loading the configuration and debug
mode doesn't help - when I try to use the keybinding nothing happens.
Opening a nautilus window on the terminal using the exact same command
is fine... So I have no idea what's wrong.

Any help/suggestions would be extremely appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Pedro Ribeiro