[openbox] Desktop Menu Bar of Pop-Up

Dave Foster daf at minuslab.net
Tue Mar 17 13:54:08 EDT 2009

John wrote:
> Thanks Delcides for your suggestions; out of these I think the fbpanel
> is going to be best but I wish I could change it from the default
> grey. Perhaps I have missed a configuration option to do this ?

fbpanel is a gtk application and therefore uses your gtk theme to render
itself.  There are ways you can override the entire gtk theme for a
certain application, or specific bits of the style for widget types for
a certain application, but how to do so escapes me, perhaps others can
fill you in.

dave