How to not show on client-list-combined-menu

dcarroll dennis at
Wed Mar 11 17:26:22 EDT 2009

OK, I was very proud of myself. I edited my rc.xml file to identify my
email client and put it in precisely the right position on all 14 of my

How can I make it to NOT display on the client-list-combined-menu,
(which is now 14 rows taller than I'd like)?

To no avail I played with the skip_panel and skip_pager options. Forgive
the newby question, but I'm assuming the client-list menu is neither a
pager, nor a panel. Right? Wrong? Missing the point entirely?

-- Dennis