[openbox] Another new-user question...

Anthony Thyssen A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au
Thu Jun 25 23:13:46 EDT 2009

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 11:50:28 +0200 (CEST)
Mikael Magnusson <mikachu at gmail.com> wrote:

| On Thu, 25 Jun 2009, Anthony Thyssen wrote:
|
| > | Pro tip: say what version "my version" is.
| > |
| > Applogies again..  version without the <keepBorder> is...
| >   OpenBox RPM Package,   fedora 10 Repositories
| >     openbox-3.4.7.2-7.fc10.i386
|
| I just checked, keepBorder is in the default rc.xml for 3.4.7.2 and has
| been in the code since 2004. (it goes in the <theme> section).

Okay, I miss understood.

It is a global option and not a pre-application option that was
originally implied.   We were talking about <decor> after all!

Perhaps then per-application options need to be expanded.
   <decor>  only removes titlebar
so an option for removing the border on some windows would be good.

Maybe even an option to remove all Window Manager event handling for a
specific window (EG Frame events).

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    <A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au>