[openbox] Another new-user question...

Anthony Thyssen A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au
Thu Jun 25 00:06:15 EDT 2009

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:37:04 +0200 (CEST)
Mikael Magnusson <mikachu at gmail.com> wrote:

| On Wed, 24 Jun 2009, Anthony Thyssen wrote:
|
| > On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 14:13:09 +1000
| > Anthony Thyssen <A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au> wrote:
| >
| > | On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 04:10:58 +0200
| > | Henrik Enberg <enberg at gmail.com> wrote:
| > |
> [...]
| > | | > |
| > | |
| > | |
| > | Now that is not listed in the comments of the default
| > | OpenBox "rc.xml" file.   A useful one to know.
| > |
| > | Especially for "XV" window drift handling.
| > |
| > MY Mistake... <keepBorder> does not work for my version of openbox!
| >
| > Is this really an option or was it a proposal for a future option?
|
| Pro tip: say what version "my version" is.

Applogies again..  version without the <keepBorder> is...
   OpenBox RPM Package,   fedora 10 Repositories
     openbox-3.4.7.2-7.fc10.i386

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    <A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au>
  A dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle
  ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it
  lies between the pit of man's fears, and the summit of his knowledge.
  This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call...
                         The Twilight Zone !!!