[openbox] bttons shrinked

vla at uni-bonn.de vla at uni-bonn.de
Sat Jan 24 22:04:59 EST 2009

Am Sa, 24.01.2009, 22:55, schrieb Knute:

>> i have this strange issue after rebooting:
>> the close, minimize etc buttons shrinked.
>> here is a screenshot to visualize what i mean:
>> http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8859/buttonsyw6.png
>> as you might see the area inside the button shrinked.
>> any ideas what could have happened?

hello,
thanks for your reply!

> Looks to me like the offest for your buttons in your theme changed.
>
> Were you perhaps playing with your themerc file at all???  ;)

yes and no.
i haven´t changed the themerc file. i have changed only the font two days
ago and this applied directly (as always) with "normal" button size.
but because i use suspend i haven´t logged out of openbox for some time
and so i noticed that today.
however, how can i reverse this?
how can i change the offset of the buttons?
i am familiar with the themerc options, but i am not aware of any option
to sets this.

thanks,
vlad