Keychain chroot problem

Roman Pořízka porizka at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 10:02:36 EST 2009

Hi,
I've got problem with chrooting keychain. In rc.xml I've got:

 <keybind key="C-A-v" chroot="true">
      <keybind key="Escape">
        <action name="BreakChroot"/>
      </keybind>
      <keybind key="Left">
        <action name="Execute">
          <execute>aumix -w -5</execute>
        </action>
      </keybind>
      <keybind key="Right">
        <action name="Execute">
          <execute>aumix -w +5</execute>
        </action>
      </keybind>
      <keybind key="Down">
        <action name="Execute">
          <execute>aumix -v -5</execute>
        </action>
      </keybind>
      <keybind key="Up">
        <action name="Execute">
          <execute>aumix -v +5</execute>
        </action>
      </keybind>

It's working fine, but when I enter vmware and leave it (in log I've
got: DEBUG: Kepboard map changed. Reloading keyboard bindings.), this
chroot breaks. It is no longer recognised as chrooted keychain. I
tried to debug this problem deeply but I'm stuck with my C knowledge
:(

Regards,
Roman