[openbox] Using keybind and action to translate/simulate one keystroke into another keystroke?

mpb mpb.mail at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 15:48:35 EST 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 2:52 AM, Mikael Magnusson <mikachu at gmail.com> wrote:
> You're probably calling autoconf in /usr that is some older version.

It seems like you were sort-of right.

I was not calling autoconf in /usr as I had uninstalled the /usr
copies of autoconf and automake.

I tried disabling the versions in /home/build and reinstalling the
Ubuntu provided versions in /usr.  I was then able to bootstrap and
make successfully.

I have not yet played with the mikabox version of openbox, but I am
looking forward to doing so.

Thanks!

-mpb