[openbox] menu behavior

Ladislav Laska ladislav.laska at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 07:17:25 EST 2009

Hello,

great idea there! It would be nice to have this behavior default for
radio entries (always on top/bottom f.e.) and right click for others.

Maybe I will take a look at it and create patch (no promises, depends
on my time and whether I will understand how openbox does menus :-))

Regards Ladislav Laska
S pozdravem Ladislav Laska
---
xmpp/jabber: ladislav.laska at jabber.cz