[openbox] No focus if skip_taskbar=yes

Andras Fink andreas.fink85 at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 27 17:51:39 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to get urxvt to skip the taskbar, but at the same time to get input
focus if opened. The entry in rc.xml looks like that:

    <application name="urxvt">
      <focus>yes</focus>
      <skip_taskbar>yes</skip_taskbar>
    </application>

the problem is, that urxvt does NOT get the focus which is not very useful for
a terminal (the same happens with every other application, so not only an
urxvt issue).
If I comment the <skip_taskbar>, then everything works (except of that I get
now an entry in the taskbar).
I just wanted to ask if this is by design, i.e. this is the desired behaviour
or if this is a bug (then I'll file a bug report).

Regards
Andreas