[openbox] Support resolution-independent relative sizes in move/resize action

vlad vla at uni-bonn.de
Mon Sep 8 14:09:55 EDT 2008

hi jochen et all,

your script looks nice.
i also used for some time a not so perfect wmctrl
bash script for tiling windows. but i found out that there are tons of
tiling applications like whaw (http://repetae.net/computer/whaw/) or
tile (http://ftp.unixdev.net/pub/debian-udev/pool/main/t/tile/) or
dvtm (http://www.brain-dump.org/projects/dvtm/) for terminals which do a good job.
i highly recommend the darcs version of whaw. therein you can also
choose the "tile-activation" corner.

vlad